"Sometimes while I'm talking to God, He'll show me something about myself in such a way that I have to laugh at my own humanity and how funny I must look to Him." - Donna

Donna...just found your blog...I absolutely love it! And I love your singing! I'm at work right now and it was just exactly what I needed to hear to help me make it through tonight! Thanks for your ministry here!
- Robert

Google Time

Custom Search
Protected by Copyscape Website Copyright Protection

Sunday, June 08, 2014

Devotion: Let's Go to Church!


Verse of the Day: Hebrews 13:15 - By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of [our] lips giving thanks to his name.

How about this for a change? Instead of thinking, "Oh, man, I SHOULD go to church today..." why not flip that around to "I GET to go to church today!" It's a privilege and a blessing to get to be with like-minded believers, worship God. get re-charged, and come away REVIVED.

Prayer: Lord, I thank You that I can worship You any place, any time, but today, I make the choice to be with brothers and sisters to praise You as a member of the Body of Christ. Bless this day and Your Church. We honor You. In Jesus' precious, sweet, holy Name I pray. Amen. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...